Sunday, February 9, 2020

Republicans Across America Celebrate As President Trump Runs A Victory Lap Regarding His Impeachment Trial Acquittal

I think we can all attest that being observers and participates in modern day American politics brings out the best and worst of most people on social media. I admire those who remain silent. However, a lot of us observers of politics are not able to or choose not to do so. I suppose I am one of those who post what’s on my mind
especially when the battles get heated up in Washington  like they did earlier in the week. I would dare say that most of us  Republicans were apparently really happy enjoying our day basking in the sun on social media while President Trump ran a victory lap regarding his impeachment trial acquittal before the media at the National Prayer Breakfast. With President Trump’s State of the Union Address, Nancy Pelosi being a sore loser by tearing up President Trump’s speech up on national television and of course, President's Trump’s ultimate “not guilty” on both impeachment charges, most of us Republicans used social media as a megaphone to tell the world how we felt about it. I was called “100% mean spirited” by one person and a “a pathetic human” by another person on Facebook. So I blocked them. I don’t argue with those who take politics personally and start the name calling.  Nonetheless, it was an incredible day for all of us Republicans across America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.

The New "Bob Marley: One Love" Movie Is Jamming While Bringing Back Good Memories For His Fans

 Nowadays there's so much to watch on TV. Actually, there's really too much to watch in my opinion.  We got internet streaming flat ...