Sunday, May 5, 2013
Bowling Green, Ky.'s Sleeper Agent Heads Back To Studio Today To Continue Work On Second Album
Bowling Green, Ky.'s Sleeper Agent goes back into the studio today to start recording again on their second album with Nashville producer, Jay Joyce http://www.uaudio.com/blog/artist-interview-jay-joyce/in his "church" studio. They will be there for a week this time according to band member, Tony Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calling Bowling Green Home
There is something about the word home. For some people, home is the place where they were born. For others, it is where they grew up, wher...
-
I hate to admit this but I only dined at Wha Bah's Steakhouse in Bowling Green https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliBdscCSQk only onc...
-
I would dare say that most Southcentral Kentuckians were stunned and shocked when they first heard about the recent murder and fetal abducti...
-
My previous entry about the Bowling Green, Ky., based alternative rock band, Sleeper Agent and their "Winter Wonderland" Verizo...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.