Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Taco Bell and Sleeper Agent Team Up For A New Commercial
Apparently, the new Taco Bell commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=-UL8l1-c2Ec featuring the Bowling Green, Ky., indie rock band, Sleeper Agent's hit song, "Get It Daddy," must be a smash hit because it's racked up almost 7,000 views on Youtube in less than a week. Also, the commercial is being shown on countless networks on cable television across the nation as well in other countries. The networks MTV and VH1 are probably running it more than any others out there at the moment as far as I can tell. It's possible that it might even be shown during the Super Bowl coming up this Sunday. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see! Congrats to Sleeper Agent for another milestone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calling Bowling Green Home
There is something about the word home. For some people, home is the place where they were born. For others, it is where they grew up, wher...
-
I hate to admit this but I only dined at Wha Bah's Steakhouse in Bowling Green https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliBdscCSQk only onc...
-
I would dare say that most Southcentral Kentuckians were stunned and shocked when they first heard about the recent murder and fetal abducti...
-
My previous entry about the Bowling Green, Ky., based alternative rock band, Sleeper Agent and their "Winter Wonderland" Verizo...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.