Tuesday, November 9, 2010
A Critic From The South: Tea Party Baby Boomers Hip To New Social Media Tec...
A Critic From The South: Tea Party Baby Boomers Hip To New Social Media Tec...: "As I waited for newly elect U.S. Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul to appear with his family, I was standing right under the podium on ..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calling Bowling Green Home
There is something about the word home. For some people, home is the place where they were born. For others, it is where they grew up, wher...
-
I hate to admit this but I only dined at Wha Bah's Steakhouse in Bowling Green https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliBdscCSQk only onc...
-
I would dare say that most Southcentral Kentuckians were stunned and shocked when they first heard about the recent murder and fetal abducti...
-
My previous entry about the Bowling Green, Ky., based alternative rock band, Sleeper Agent and their "Winter Wonderland" Verizo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.