Wednesday, September 15, 2010
A Critic From The South: Kentucky Republican U.S. Senate Candidate, Dr. Ran...
A Critic From The South: Kentucky Republican U.S. Senate Candidate, Dr. Ran...: "He is sharp. He is smart. He is extremely articulate and his knows his stuff. This man knows what he is talking about when it comes to the ..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calling Bowling Green Home
There is something about the word home. For some people, home is the place where they were born. For others, it is where they grew up, wher...
-
I hate to admit this but I only dined at Wha Bah's Steakhouse in Bowling Green https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliBdscCSQk only onc...
-
I would dare say that most Southcentral Kentuckians were stunned and shocked when they first heard about the recent murder and fetal abducti...
-
My previous entry about the Bowling Green, Ky., based alternative rock band, Sleeper Agent and their "Winter Wonderland" Verizo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.