Casey, Galen & Rae Rae
I dropped by Frank's BBQ at 412 Raven Street (behind Shady Ray's Pawn Shop at Gordon Avenue and Veteran's Blvd.) in Bowling Green and picked up the BBQ Family Pack for a rainy Tuesday night (Feb. 22, 2022) dinner at home with my wife, Patty. In the pic below are two hardworking ladies at the restaurant, Casey and Rae Rae, who are standing next to me. Their phone number is (270) 715-1197 and their hours are 11 a.m.-4 pm Monday thru Friday. Frank's BBQ was delicious and I highly recommend it! Plus, the staff is super friendly and nice too! Btw, Frank's slogan for the restaurant is "Not The Best, But Close" which I think is very clever!
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Frank's BBQ in Bowling Green, Ky., Is "Not The Best, But Close."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calling Bowling Green Home
There is something about the word home. For some people, home is the place where they were born. For others, it is where they grew up, wher...
-
I hate to admit this but I only dined at Wha Bah's Steakhouse in Bowling Green https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliBdscCSQk only onc...
-
I would dare say that most Southcentral Kentuckians were stunned and shocked when they first heard about the recent murder and fetal abducti...
-
My previous entry about the Bowling Green, Ky., based alternative rock band, Sleeper Agent and their "Winter Wonderland" Verizo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.