Friday, August 23, 2013

Cage The Elephant's "Secret Show" At Bowling Green, Ky's TidballsTonight

Home of The BG Music Scene!
What started out to be a
secret is no longer a secret. Now the "cat is out of the bag" so to speak all over town and the internet. Bowling Green's and RCA Record's Indie Rock sensations, "Cage The Elephant" is playing a show tonight at the world-famous "Tidballs," ground zero for the Bowling Green Music Scene.   Don't ask me for any details because I don't have any.  All I know is that they will be there tonight because Facebook says so.  I just hope that they have some porta-johns on location to accommodate the flood of CTE fans.
L-R, Jared, Brad, Matt, Lincoln, Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.

Calling Bowling Green Home

There is something about the word home. For some people, home is the place where they were born. For others, it is where they grew up, wher...