Sunday, March 30, 2014

Find What You're Looking For At Cave City's "Lost & Forgotten Treasures"

     If you're in the market for a Case knife, a mattress set or primitives, then "Lost & Forgotten Treasures," located at 601 South Dixie Hwy in Cave City, Ky., just may be place for you.  Owner Mark Coats is a honest, fair and friendly man and he will make you a good deal on any mattress set that he has available and any other item in the store.  I've personally known Mark for a while and he has always treated me right and gave me a good deal on a queen crazy quilt mattress set, not too long ago.  My wife and I love it! It's really comfortable and we get a good night's sleep every night, I promise!


    I recently stopped by his new store the other day and looked around and I really liked what I saw. Besides, the Case knives, mattress sets and primitives, he also has antiques and furniture for sale too.  I was even able purchase my grown son who likes science fiction a couple of collectible Star Wars action men for $4.99 a piece which I thought was a great deal!  And he loved them too! If you have any questions or you need to get directions on how to get there (of course it's right on the main highway and you can't miss it), you can call the store. Mark or his wife will be glad to answer any questions you have. (270) 773-7400.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and polite. Thank you.

The New "Bob Marley: One Love" Movie Is Jamming While Bringing Back Good Memories For His Fans

 Nowadays there's so much to watch on TV. Actually, there's really too much to watch in my opinion.  We got internet streaming flat ...